Friday, June 15, 2012

Five for Friday - 6/15/12

A Dangerous Set of DVDs - I can't wait to get my hands on a set of these. They look to be life-changing.

The Praise Belongs to God - See the Gospel in action. Katie Davis is an inspiration. Jesus is a great Savior!

Dirty Little Secret of Endorsements - As one who typically looks to endorsements to help when buying books, I found this eye-opening and concerning. There are also theological implications here.

7 Reasons Movie Illustrations are Lame - I have found Cripplegate to be a very though-provoking and insightful blog. With the flood of movie-based Bible studies on the market today, this post offers wise counsel.

That Awkward Moment -  Great post from Desiring God concerning the persecution we face in America when we share the Gospel. I needed this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.