Friday, April 20, 2012

Five for Friday

On Fridays I will be posting a roundup of five blog posts that I found inspiring, practical, helpful, and worthwhile throughout the week. My hope is that they will serve you in growing in every aspect of your life.

Without further ado, here is the first edition of Five for Friday:

So You Want to Date My Daughter? - As a father of two daughters and two sons, I will be referring back to this one quite often. Jared Wilson nailed it!

No Stone Throwing - Speaking About Human Sexuality - While Christians should defend what the Bible says about human sexuality, we haven't always been so loving in actually doing it. Eric Metaxas helps us think about how we should speak about these things.

Ashamed and Disappointed - Tim Challies shares his thoughts about his recent experience with an abortion clinic in Louisville. Very thought provoking.

Speak for the Unborn - Denny Burk tells some of the history of a pro-life ministry that stands outside the abortion clinic that Tim Challies referred to, encouraging young women not to abort their babies.

My Brother Can't Cry - A beautiful article by Zach Bradford about his disabled brother. Zach does a wonderful job explaining the power of the Gospel in the lives of those with disabilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.